Privacy and Cookies Policy of robertapasquinucci.com
Robertapasquinucci.com (hereinafter referred to as “Web Site”) Visitors Privacy is important. The following are useful information regarding the Data that is received and collected whenever you visit this Web Site, with a critical remark: in no case the personal information will be sold to third parties.
Data controller of the collected data
The owner of personal data collected through the Website is:
The owner is not responsible for the processing of data carried out by external websites, reachable by visitors through hypertext links on the site.
Visitors can contact the Data Controller to request confirmation of the existence of personal data, verification of the accuracy of the same, as well as their integration, updating or correction. It is also possible to obtain the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of personal data if there is a violation of the law in their processing, as well as to oppose the processing itself for legitimate reasons.
For this purpose, visitors are requested to use the page Privacy Tools.
Data Subject’s rights
The Data Subject has the following rights:
- Right to information – meaning you have to right to know whether your Personal Data is being processed; what data is gathered, from where it is obtained and why and by whom it is processed.
- Right to access – meaning you have the right to access the data collected from/about you. This includes your right to request and obtain a copy of your Personal Data gathered.
- Right to rectification – meaning you have the right to request rectification or erasure of your Personal Data that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erasure – meaning in certain circumstances you can request for your Personal Data to be erased from our records.
- Right to restrict processing – meaning where certain conditions apply, you have the right to restrict the Processing of your Personal Data.
- Right to object to processing – meaning in certain cases you have the right to object to Processing of your Personal Data, for example in the case of direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated Processing – meaning you have the right to object to automated Processing, including profiling; and not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated Processing. This right you can exercise whenever there is an outcome of the profiling that produces legal effects concerning or significantly affecting you.
- Right to data portability – you have the right to obtain your Personal Data in a machine-readable format or if it is feasible, as a direct transfer from one Processor to another.
- Right to lodge a complaint – in the event that we refuse your request under the Rights of Access, we will provide you with a reason as to why. If you are not satisfied with the way your request has been handled please contact us.
- Right for the help of supervisory authority – meaning you have the right for the help of a supervisory authority and the right for other legal remedies such as claiming damages.
- Right to withdraw consent – you have the right withdraw any given consent for Processing of your Personal Data.
Types of Personal Data collected
Personal Data collected through this Website, either autonomously or through third parties, includes: Cookies, Usage Data, Email, Name, and Last Name.
It is stated that the Personal Data to which we refer may be of two types:
- volunteered by the Visitor
- automatically collected when browsing this Web Site
Failure to enter any Personal Data from the Visitor may prevent the Website from providing its services, such as filling fields in the contact form.
The Visitor assumes the responsibility for the personal data of third parties that are published or shared through this Web Site, guaranteeing that he has the right to communicate or disseminate them, thus releasing the Website Owner from any liability towards third parties.
Method and location of processing of colleceted Data
The Website Owner treats the Personal Data of Visitors by taking appropriate security measures to prevent the unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, or destruction of Personal Data.
Access to Data will be reserved for those responsible for the treatment, if appointed, as well as employees involved in the treatment.
Access to Data may also be provided to subjects other than the Website Owner, such as third party technical service providers, postal couriers, hosting providers, computer companies and communication agencies.
The up-to-date list of treatment managers and agents may be requested at any time by the Data Controller.
The data are processed at the headquarters of the data controller, unless specified on this page.
Data Retention Times
The Data is processed for as long as it is necessary to carry out the service requested by the Visitor, or for what is required by the purposes described on this page.
The Visitor may always ask the Holder to discontinue or delete the Data.
Purpose of Treating Data Collected
Visitor Data is collected for the purpose of allowing the Website or the applications used by it to provide its services. Other purposes include:
- contact with the Visitor
- interaction with social networks and/or external platforms
The types of Personal Data used for the purposes specified are indicated in the specific sections of this page.
The following is about the different types of cookies that could be used on the Website along with their function.
This Data Protection Statement is valid only for this Web Site.
If you decide to disable cookies that are being used, you may be affected by the user’s experience while surfing the Web Site.
What is a cookie
A cookie is a small text file where some information about the user’s browsing is stored. Cookies allow Users to be recognized by the Site as unique. They are sent from the Site to the user’s terminal (such as a computer, tablet, smartphone, notebook etc …), then stored and retransmitted at a later visit.
Cookies are essential files for Internet operation and guarantee greater efficiency of the site, helping to make the navigation experience richer.
For more information, please refer to the special instructions provided by the Privacy Guard.
Cookies use by robertapasquinucci.com
The Site uses various types of cookies to offer User what he want as quickly and as fast as possible.
The Site may use the following types of cookies:
- Navigation Cookies: to allow you to view the Site, make it work properly, create your account, log in, accessing restricted areas and proceed with purchases. These cookies are indispensable for the proper functioning of the Site and do not require explicit consent.
- Functional Cookies: to remember the user’s preferences, helping you use the Site as effectively as possible, for example by storing the products that you have previously displayed. Functional cookies are not essential to the operation of the site, but offer value-added services that enhance the overall navigation experience.
- Analytical Cookies: to better understand how Users use the Site to understand what works and what does not work, to optimize and improve the Site and to make sure that it is always stimulating for users. The data obtained includes the web pages visited, the type of platform used, the date and time information and data, such as the number of clicks on a particular page, the searched words and the texts entered during the use of the Site.
Persistent and session cookies
Session cookies contain the information that is used in the current session of the user’s browser. These cookies are automatically deleted when the user closes the browser. Therefore, nothing is retained on the user’s computer when the site usage time is exhausted.
Persistent cookies are used to keep the information used during the period between access to the website or have the technical goals needed to make navigation better on the site. A persistent cookie allows an Internet site to recognize a user as an already known visitor, adapting accordingly. Persistent cookies last for a few minutes to a few years.
First-Party Cookies and Third-Party Cookies
There may be different people who install cookies on the user’s terminal. Specifically, this may be the same site manager that the user is visiting, and in this case it is about cookie first part or a different site that installs cookies through the first, and in this case we talk about third-party cookies parts.
First-party cookies are then created and read by the site that created them.
Third party cookies are created and readable by domains outside the site, with the related data stored on the third party.
At www.youronlinechoices.com, you can find information on behavioral advertising and many cookie information, along with the steps to protect privacy on the internet.
Cookies for which consensus is required
All cookies other than the technical ones require the express consent of the User by interacting with the brief information banner present on the site landing pages, in the manner indicated in the same banner (closing the banner or clicking on the consent button).
The User has the option of revoking the consent, ending the navigation of the Site.
How can the user control or delete cookies?
Most Internet browsers are set by default to accept cookies automatically. You can always change these settings to block cookies or to alert the user that some cookies are sent to your device.
There are several ways to handle cookies. For this purpose, you can refer to the navigation manual or browser help screen used to navigate in order to find out how to adjust or change the settings of the browser itself.
Disabling cookies could be affected by navigation. For example, you may not be able to visit certain sections or receive personal information when visiting a site.
You can manually disable cookies by configuring your browser. Below are links to instructions on how to do so depending on your browser:
- Disable cookies in Firefox
- Disable cookies in Chrome
- Disable cookies in Internet Explorer
- Disable cookies in Safari
- Disable cookies in Opera
Details on the treatment of Personal Data
Personal Data is collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
Contact with the Visitor
Personal information: E-mail and Name
Personal information: Cookie and Data Usage
Personal information: Cookie
Antispam protection service
Google Invisible Recaptcha
Personal information: Cookie e Data Usage
Video display service
Youtube (Google Inc.)
Personal information: Cookie e Data Usage
Display service of character styles
Personal information: Data Usage and various Data Types
Any changes made will come into effect as soon as the revision version is published on the Site.
Definitions and legal references
Personal Data (or Data)
It is personal information about any natural person, identified or identifiable, even indirectly, by reference to any other information, including a personal identification number.
This is Personal Data collected automatically by the Application (or by third party applications that it uses), including: IP addresses or computer domain names used by the User that connects to the Application, the addresses in the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the file size obtained in response, the numeric code indicating the status of the response from the server (good end, error, etc…), the country of origin, the browser features and operating system used by the Visitor, the various travel time connotations (eg, the time of one or more pages) and the details of the route followed within the Application, with particular reference to the sequence of pages viewed, to the parameters relating to the operating system and the computer environment of the User.
Visitor (or User)
The individual using this Application, who must coincide with or be authorized by the Person in question and whose Personal Data is the subject of the processing.
The natural or legal person to whom the Personal Data refers.
Responsible for Treatment (or Responsible)
Holder of Treatment (or Holder)
The natural person, legal entity, public administration and any other body, association or body to which, together with other holders, competitions, decisions regarding the purposes, the processing of personal data and the instruments used, including the profile of Security, in relation to the operation and use of this Application. The Owner of the Treatment, unless otherwise specified, is the owner of this Application.
The hardware or software tool used to collect Personal User Data.
Cookie (or Cookies)
Small portion of data stored within the user’s device.
This privacy statement is drafted on the basis of the multiple legislative provisions on the subject including art. 13 and 14 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016.
This privacy statement concerns exclusively robertapasquinucci.com Web Site.
Last updated: July 2018